News & Articles
I Love Small Charities – help fundraise for The French Hospital.
Today is the start of small charities week. We have all seen over the last three months the importance of small charities to communities across the UK. Here at The French Hospital we have been working hard to support the Residents here. The majority of who are vulnerable and a number who are shielding.
If you would like to fundraise for The French Hospital then please get involved:
During Small Charity Week 2020, Localgiving will be running a competition for fundraisers. To participate, fundraisers need to set up a fundraising page on Localgiving for The French Hospital and carry out a challenge in order to raise funds during Small Charity Week. The campaign will end at 17:00 on Fundraising Day (Thursday 18th June) and Localgiving will announce the winners that evening.
Participating fundraisers will be added to a campaign leaderboard, ranked on the number of unique online donors that sponsor their page. Donations between 09:00 on Monday 15th June and 17:00 on Thursday 18th June will be counted towards the competition.
How To Participate:
- Commit to taking on a challenge during Small Charity Week and create a fundraising page on Localgiving to raise funds for a small charity.
- From 09:00 on Monday 15th June ask people in your networks and beyond to make a donation to your fundraising page.
- Every unique donation received through the fundraising page between 09:00 on Monday 15th June and 17:00 on Thursday 18th June will be awarded a point.
- Our live leaderboard will list the top 20 fundraisers in order of the points they have scored.
- The top 10 fundraisers at 17:00 on Thursday 18th June 2020 will win prizes for their chosen charity.
- Localgiving will announce the winners by 20:00 on Thursday 18th June 2020.
- To enter the chance to win an additional prize, simply share a short video of your challenge on social media tagging @Localgiving and using #SmallCharityWeek. These prizes will also be announced by 20:00 on Thursday 18th June 2020.