Join us for our conference Housing: exploring the way forward for an ageing population on Wednesday, 21 March at the Wellcome Collection in London.
Our conference will explore housing options across the spectrum for the ageing population. You will have the opportunity to hear speakers from organisations both large and small who are working to improve housing and care options for the ageing population. Lord Best OBE DL, Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Housing & Social Care for Older People, will deliver our keynote address.
Our programme also includes:
- Alex Fox OBE, Homeshare UK
- Peter Dowds, Elder
- Barry Sweetbaum, SweetTree Home Care Services
- Grahame Hindes, Octavia Housing Association
- Lt. Col. Anthony De Ritter, Almshouse Association
- Maria Brenton, UK Co-Housing Network & Older Women’s Co-housing Community
- Stephen Burke, United for All Ages
- Martin Shreeve, The ExtraCare Charitable Trust
- Nick Sanderson, Audley Retirement Villages
- Christine Valentine-Bunce, Chelsea Court Place
- Jonathan Ellis, Hospice UK
- Jeremy Porteus, Housing LIN
Our conference will be of particular interest to people working across the housing spectrum, as well as to individuals with an interest in exploring housing options for the ageing population. Download our conference Registration Pack to find out more about the format of the day.
Bookings for the conference have now closed, but do contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org to check for any availability due to cancellations.
The Wellcome Collection is located at 183 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE and is served by excellent transport links. The conference will take place in the Henry Wellcome Auditorium. If you have any questions about this event, please contact Vanessa at email@example.com or call 0753 173 8887.
Follow us on Twitter: @HousingExplore